Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Problem with email notifications

For some reason, people are no longer receiving email updates from Feedburner when I create new posts to my blog.  I'm not sure why this is, but I've been trying to fiddle around with my Google Feedburner settings to correct the problem.  It would help if I had a clue about how to do this.  Most of the stuff on their website is Greek to me.  Anyway, if you bookmark my blogspot website www://billohalloran.blogspot.com, you can check it out and see that I haven't been slacking off and I have been updating the blog at reasonable intervals.

Of course, since the email feed isn't working, you will have no way of knowing about this post, so you won't be able to read this message unless you follow the suggestion above that you can't read about.  Hmmm.  Now there's a conundrum.  If my blundering attempts to fix the email feed problem don't work, I may have to manually email everybody every time I update the blog.  I hope it doesn't come to that.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment